Senior Drupal Developer
DC Signature is looking for an experienced Senior Drupal Developer to join our talented and innovative team to accelerate our growth.
You will be responsible for
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Work closely with the product manager and other members of the development team to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation of the website.
- Drupal development experience is a must.
- At least 5 years of Full-Stack Drupal 7 & 8 experience with Full-Stack (theming plus + backend)
- Drupal module development (if you have not launched a Drupal 8 site, please do not apply)
- Some Drupal architecture skills (e.g. experience with module selection)
- Full Drupal deployment experience: installation, configuration, production
- Full Stack - both front and back end development skills required
- Strong familiarity with Proper Drupal Coding Practices
- Strong experience with the Drupal API
- Experience in server configurations and web-server deployments
- Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
- Excellent debugging and fault correction skills
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to have Skills
- HTML/CSS/Template Integration
- MySQL development
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Id: 201807-02